SCIENTIFIC AND ORGANIZATION STRUCTURE
ENGINEERING AND DESIGN DEPARTMENT
The engineering and design department was established in 1998. Presently, it consists of 4 Candidates of Sciences and 3 researchers.
- Development of small-sized metal ion sources.
- Study of effect of dielectric surface treatment by ion beams of different metals (energy of up to 50 keV) on adhesion of metal films deposited on surfaces using magnetron sputtering sources. Study of adhesion increasing mechanism.
- Development of equipment and innovative activities in heat-keeping coatings deposition on architectural glass (joint works with Laboratory of Applied Electronics of IHCE SB RAS).
Major scientific achievements
- A compact metal ion source without forced cooling has been designed.
- A technique for adhesion increase of metal films deposited on heat-resistant dielectric surfaces has been developed.
- A technique for enhancement of vacuum insulation electric strength through additional surface irradiation of electrodes preliminarily treated by electrons or ion beam has been suggested.
- The set-ups of class "VNUK" for deposition of heat-keeping and decorative coatings on architectural glasses have been made (joint works with Laboratory of Applied Electronics of IHCE SB RAS). Three similar type set-ups were sold in Russia (Kazan', Krasnojarsk, Surgut).
History | Research Fields | Technologies | Publications | Structure | Conferences | Library | Site Map | Site Search | Contacts |